Editor in Chief
Prof. David K. Essumag (Vice-Chancellor, Koforidua Technical University, Ghana)
Prof. David Koli Essumang holds a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Environmental Chemistry from the Aalborg University of Denmark and a Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) in Chemistry, as well as B.Sc. in Chemistry and Diploma in Education from the University of Cape Coast. He had his secondary school education at Agona Nsaba Presbyterian Secondary School and St. Augustine's College, Cape Coast for the '0’ and 'A’ Level Certificates respectively.
- Published over 80 peer reviewed articles in over 50 different journals all over the world.
- At University of Cape Coast, he is the most cited on SCOPUS database and the second most cited by Google Scholar.
- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences which is on the flagship journals published by UCC. He is a reviewer for several Elsevier Journals.
- Ghana’s correspondent for World Library of Toxicology and Ghana's representative of international Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC)
- He has won some international awards (IUPAC Young Chemist Travelling Award, Royal Society of Chemistry, U. K. Research Grant).
2002: Demonstrator and Research Assistant
2011: Promoted to the rank of Associate Professor
2006: Promoted to the rank of Senior Lecturer
2013: Promoted to the rank of Full Professor