About the Journal
The International Journal of Technology and Management Research code-named Nyansabepo is a multidisciplinary journal. Its content cuts across subject disciplines such as:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Automotive, Architecture, etc.)
- Technology and Innovation (ICT, etc.)
- Applied Science (Applied Mathematics, Hospitality, etc.)
- Business and Management (Marketing, Accounting and Finance, HRM, Banking and Finance, etc.)
- Social and Political Sciences (Economics, Social Studies, Political Science, etc.)
The multidisciplinary nature of this journal helps address issues of theory, research and practice from a variety of engineering, technological, managerial and other organizational disciplines. Manuscripts offering theoretical, conceptual and practical contributions in the fields mentioned above are therefore encouraged.